1. Contribute on behalf of each guest to a charity and place postcards telling the story on the tables.
2. If the wedding is a little bit chamber and invited, give everyone your gift, after thinking that will please this or that person.
Presents at the summer wedding
3. The seeds of your favorite flowers.
4. Peppermint or greenery in a pot – you can take them home and use them later.
5. A kite for those who believe in miracles.
6. A small bouquet of flowers, similar to those used in the wedding.
7. The headpiece will help protect you from the scorching sun.
8. Everyone can use the fan if it gets too stuffy.
9. A little basket of berries for every guest.
Fall Wedding Gifts
10. A set of unusual spices for cooking. Everyone has salt and pepper, but not every kitchen has saffron, cumin and turmeric.
11. Set for making mulled wine (spices, wine and orange).
12. Maple syrup.
13. Freshly picked honey.
14. Apples in caramel.
15. Apple cider.
16. A small basket of apples, pears, nuts and vegetables.
17. Pretty little pumpkin.
Gift ideas for guests at a winter wedding
18. Fashionable thermo mug.
19. Hot chocolate set in a nice jar or tube (Google, there are some).
20. Warm mittens.
21. Woolen socks.
22. Cozy and soft scarf.
23. Shortly before New Year’s Eve, it is ideal to give small Christmas trees, which are placed at work or at home, if you do not want to bother with the big ones.
24. Christmas tree toys. The older generation will love the retro toys as in the Soviet Union, they always cause affection. We’ve been checking!
25. A fabulous glass ball with snow and a figure inside. If you find a master to put a couple figure inside that looks like you and your fiancé, everyone will be delighted.
26. Christmas gingerbread.
28. Box of Bengal lights.
29. Fashionable fabric bag.
30. Reusable glass tube instead of plastic straws.
31. Book or online course on saving consumption (look in the search engine course “Now it is”, it is cool and free).
32. Coconut shell dishes.
33. Homemade soap made of natural ingredients.
34. A cool coffee and tea thermos to come to coffee shops with.
Ideas for gifts to guests with my own hands
35. Made by myself in a pottery pottery workshop.
36. A small collection of your couple’s favorite recipes.
37. Mini-newspaper with a story about young people and guests. Such a newspaper is good at weddings, where not everyone is familiar – they will have more reasons to talk.
38. Homemade pie.
39. Homemade jam.
40. The painting you painted
Gifts for those who have everything
41. A small 3D figure of each guest.
42. Personal portrait of the guest from the artist/illustrator.
43. Tickets for the play. Take tickets for everyone to one show so that a part of the hall is occupied by your friends and family.
44. Name the stars after the names of the guests and present certificates confirming this.
45. Gift voucher to a farmer’s cheese or wine shop.
Tasty gift ideas for guests
46. Good coffee (beans or ground).
47. Trendy and healthy match tea.
48. A bottle of lemonade from childhood (Duchess, Tarkhun)
49. Kraft beer.
50. A bottle of good wine.
51. Quality farm cheese.
52. Healthy vegetable or cereal chips.
53. Beautifully packaged dried fruit.
54. A set of traditional sweets in a bag or box similar to New Year’s gifts for children. Choose popular sweets: “Red Riding Hood”, “Mask”, “Grasshoe Bear”, “Kara Kum”.
55. A box of delicious cookies.
56. Colorful pasta cakes.
57. A bag of candied nuts.
58. Traditional lollipops on a stick are Cocks.
59. Predictable cookies. You can do them yourself, too, and there are many lessons online on the subject.
60. Chocolate with unusual additives: rose petals, goji berries, lemon.
61. Handmade sweets.
62. Kinder Surprise.
63. Harry Potter’s favorite sweets are Bertie Bott’s chewing dragee. These and other sweets based on the film have long been sold in our country.
64. Chocolate frogs are perfect for a Harry Potter wedding.
65. A bottle of creamy beer so loved by the heroes of the famous saga. In fact, it’s a special lemonade, you can find it ready or cook it yourself.
66. Healthy granola for breakfast.
67. A glass bottle of olive oil.
68. Sea salt and herbs.
Ideas for gifts to guests at a wedding abroad
69. Baggage tag.
70. Local delicacies.
71. A guide to the city, if it is assumed that the guests will not leave immediately after the wedding.
72. Shells, if you are getting married at sea (make sure they are not prohibited from leaving the country first).
73. A jar of sand from the beach as a reminder (again, check the export regulations).
74. Beach slippers (useful not only for weddings abroad, but also for hot summer weddings in nature).
75. Beach towel.
76. A compass, why not?
Gift ideas for children
77. Painting with pencils/flomasters. Choose water washable felt-tip pens so you don’t have to wash your tablecloths, guest dresses and your wedding dresses.
78. Colored crayons, if the wedding is in nature.
79. A set of sweets and cookies (ask your parents in advance if everything is okay for your child).
80. A mini-designer, cubes, and some people have rattles.
81. A picture book or simple fairy tales with large letters, so that very small ones could look at them, and older kids could read them, giving their parents something to eat.
Gifts for all guests
82. Cozy plaid.
83. A spoon with the name of a guest engraved on it.
84. A cutting board with a guest monogram.
85. Simple board game (memories, jenga).
86. Nice mug for hot drinks.
87. Pleasant looking candle (it is better to have no smell, because not everyone will like it).
88. The book (classic will be useful to everyone).
89. Nice retro alarm clock.
90. Soap bubbles.
91. Succulent in a pot or seasonal flowers (in spring, for example, you can give crocuses, and in summer – pansies).
92. A soft towel with the guest’s initials.
93. Elegant handkerchief with initials. We are accustomed to practical paper handkerchiefs, but still enjoy being the owner of the handkerchief with his name.
94. T-shirt or sweatshirt with funny inscriptions or prints.
95. Temporary tattoos with your wedding symbols.
96. LEGO Thematic Wedding Set – let them have fun at leisure.
97. A bag of bird grains to feed them on their way home from work.
98. Bombshell for the bath.
100. A quality bottle opener.
101. A good keychain is change, and everyone needs it.
102. A flash drive or a playlist with your celebration songs.
103. The latest issue of your favorite guest or a rare magazine.
104. Budget idea of gifts for wedding guests – write kind words to everyone on the postcard.
105. Don’t give me anything. You can do that, too.
Title photo: Etsy